The global blood banking devices market was valued at US$ 26,234 Mn in 2017 and is expected to witness a CAGR of +7% over the forecast period.
Blood banking is the process that takes place in the lab to make sure that donated blood, or blood products, are safe before they are used in blood transfusions and other medical procedures. Blood banking includes typing the blood for transfusion and testing for infectious diseases.
Request Sample Copy of this Report at
The Top key players of this Market is:
Abbott Diagnostics Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Beckton, Dickson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices Ltd., Polymed Medical Devices, Roche Holdings AG, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Terumo Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scintific, Inc.
The global Blood Banking Device Market can be segmented on the basis of product, application, end-user, and region. Based on product, the market can be divided into instruments, collection devices, storage devices, and reagents. Collection devices can be segmented into collection needles, collection tubes, syringes, blood bags, lancets, IV cannulas & cannulas access vials and others. The instruments segment can be classified into centrifuges, blood filters, blood grouping analyzers, and others.
The Blood Banking Device Market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
Enquire for discount on this report at
This report segments the market on the basis of Type are:
- Blood Collection Devices
- Blood Processing Devices
- Blood Storage Devices
On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into:
- Academic Institutes
- Independent Diagnostic Centres/Clinics
- Blood Banks
Complete report is available at
Major Factors about the Report:
- Global Blood Banking Device Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Market
- Market Competition
- Global Blood Banking Device Market Analysis by Application
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Global Market Effect, Factors, Analysis
- Global Market Forecast
– The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
HealthCare Intelligence Markets:
HealthCare Intelligence Markets Reports provides market intelligence & consulting services to a global clientele spread over 145 countries. Being a B2B firm, we help businesses to meet the challenges of an ever evolving market with unbridled confidence. We craft customized and syndicated market research reports that help market players to build game changing strategies. Besides, we also provide upcoming trends & future market prospects in our reports pertaining to Drug development, Clinical & healthcare IT industries. Our intelligence enables our clients to take decisions with which in turn proves a game-changer for them. We constantly strive to serve our clients better by directly allowing them sessions with our research analysts so the report is at par with their expectations.
Phone no: +1 (888) 616-2766
Address: 90 State Office Center
90 State Street Suite 700, Albany, NY 12207